Monday, December 1, 2008

Welcome

From the moment I became a mom, I've been in awe of the stages and phases of life... from pregnancy, to birth, to walking, talking (and talking back), all the up's & down's of being a parent, as well as the wisdom gained with age. Now that I have a 14 yr old, an 11 yr old and an almost 3 yr old, I've finally decided to put some of those thoughts & feelings into words.

While I may use this blog for an occasional rant &/or vent, my intent is to focus on the positive, humorous, curious and interesting aspects of being a parent. So, this blog will be about the little wonders of everyday life, as well as my perspective as a single parent. Thanks for stopping by. I hope my perspective gives you insight and opens up some "little wonders" of your own.

No comments: